Inner Circle Event
Discover the Serengeti Plains and all the wildlife within on this safari adventure. Cottar’s Safari Camp sits on 6,000 acres of private conservancy. Masai Mara is a natural marvel with its huge concentration of terrestrial wildlife. The Big Five (lions, leopards, African elephants, cape buffalo and black rhinoceros) are abundant in Masai Mara. Witness the majesty of Africa’s animal kingdoms while enjoying the luxury accommodations of Cottar’s Safari Camp.
- Fully immersive and all-inclusive experience, including all gourmet meals and select beverages
- Game-viewing drives and explorative bush walks with professional guides
- Cultural visit to the Maasai Village and unique engagement opportunities with the community
- Access to recharge within the amazing pool and spa area after a game drive, or perhaps enjoy a safari bath or safari shower, specifically set up in the savannah for a completely private and genuinely-local unique way of bathing!
- Cottar’s 1920s Camp captures the very essence of the romance and mysticism of Africa. The entire camp is situated to ensure that tents are private and quiet whether for honeymooners or families with young children.
- The camp has 9 luxury tents total all with en suite bathrooms. The family tents feature living room areas with fireplaces. In addition, there is a luxury Bush Villa residence that has 4 separate bedrooms each with private bath.
Cottar’s 1920s Camp captures the very essence of the romance and mysticism of Africa. The entire camp is situated to ensure that tents are private and quiet whether for honeymooners or families with young children.
The camp has 9 luxury tents total all with en suite bathrooms. The family tents feature living room areas with fireplaces. In addition, there is a luxury Bush Villa residence that has 4 separate bedrooms each with private bath.
ItineraryExpand AllCollapse All
Monday, June 3
Arrival in Nairobi
Arrive at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi, Kenya in the morning. You will be met by a Cottar’s representative and transferred to your hotel for overnight accommodations of your choice in Nairobi.
Tuesday, June 4
Travel to Cottar’s Camp
You will be transferred to Wilson Airport for your afternoon flight to Cottar’s 1920s Camp in the Masai Mara. Upon arrival at Cottar’s, begin your safari adventures with the group and camp team.
Wednesday, June 5
Guided Bush Walk
Guided bush walk to local waterfall for fishing and swimming.
Thursday, June 6
Game Drive and Spa
Early morning game drive around the conservancy followed by the Cottar’s Spa. Enjoy a guided bush walk.
Friday, June 7
“The Big 5”
Scout the great plains for “The Big 5,” animals of the Serengeti. Enjoy a guided game drive or a bush walk.
Saturday, June 8
Picnic on the Mara River
Picnic on the Mara River while watching the migration of wildebeests. Enjoy a guided game drive or a bush walk.
Sunday, June 9
Visit Maasai Village and watch a traditional Masai Warrior dance. Enjoy a guided game drive or a bush walk.
Monday, June 10
Depart Cottar’s for internal flight back to Nairobi; depending on your international return flight times or your continuation flights to another destination if you’re extending, an overnight might be required in Nairobi. Optional overnight accommodations of your choice in Nairobi.
- Full board (all meals) safari-stay accommodations for 6 Nights
- Cottar’s Beverages Plan (bottled waters, juice, tea and coffee, all house wines, spirits, beers & soft drinks)
- Safari activities (bush walks, day & night game drives, bush meals & sundowners)
- Laundry servicing
- Cottar’s Maasai Warrior School
- Transfers to local cultural visits
- All taxes including VAT
- Cottar’s & local Keekorok private airstrip vehicle transfers
- Park & Conservancy fees
- AMREF Flying doctor fee services
What’s not Included
- Nairobi airport arrival transfers with pre-night hotel accommodations in Nairobi (inquire for group hotel options)
- Roundtrip domestic flights from Nairobi Wilson Airstrip to Cottar’s Camp Airstrip – approx. $395 per person
- International airfare to/from Nairobi
- Visas required based on your nationality – click here for more details on passports and visas