AN AUTHENTIC NASHVILle EXPERIENCE
The ultimate Nashville Music City experience set in a historic boutique bungalow that includes a private in-house concert of your very own. Indulge in quintessential Southern food and hospitality with your ACM-nominated talented host, JT Hodges, as you embark on an unforgettable Nashville stay together. Listen to some of Nashville’s best songwriters in the intimate living room setting, write and record your own song and be a part of the storytellers round. Go big and add-on a Country Star from a list of top industry artists, songwriters and producers!
BUFFALO SOUL MISSION
Our purpose for each Soul to Soul experience with THIRDHOME is to build a community inspired by musical talents and the art of songwriting. We love connecting people with up-and-coming artist who have a voice but need a platform. On this one-of-kind Nashville experience our guests will have the opportunity to experience this community and musical spirit first hand. We want people to take a break from their fast-pace, technology-filled lives and explore what truly inspires our souls. When our guests leave this experience we hope it will be with new friends, genuine experiences and an appreciation for the organic nature of music at Nashville roots.
ABOUT JT HODGES
ACM-nominated artist JT Hodges hit the country music scene under Show Dog Universal with his Billboard Hot Country charting debut “Hunt You Down” from his self-titled album in 2011. His follow up single “Goodbyes Made You Mine” raced up the charts and garnered over one million views and over two million Spotify plays, while “Sleepy Little Town” spent two weeks at #1 on Sirius/XM’s The Highway. The blue eyed Texas native has captured hearts of fans across the nation while touring with the likes of Eric Church, Miranda Lambert, Eli Young Band, Matchbox Twenty, Rob Thomas and Toby Keith. In December 2013 he received rave reviews from The New York Times on his starring performance in the Hallmark Film Finding Christmas, helping to secure the film as the #1 rated movie of the week. His heartwarming rendition of “Joy to the World” from the film was released digitally the same month. JT has scored several top ten singles since with the songs “Goodbyes Made you Mine”, “Ray Bans” a top 5 record and “Sleepy Little Town”, which went to number one!
Staying at the Buffalo Soul means having a good time and experiencing good music. JT and Kasey Hodges love music and hosting. Living in Nashville, tourism and music go hand in hand, which has meant frequent visits from friends and family. Staying with at Buffalo Soul means getting to experience some of Nashville’s best wordsmiths in an intimate setting. Buffalo Soul is what an authentic Nashville experience is all about.
Series Themes & Dates
HOT CHICKIN’ & PICKIN’
- DATES: JUL 4/5/6
- Optional add-on: Celebrate the 4th with family and friends in Nashville and experience the 12th Annual Music City Hot Chicken Festival.
Music City Jazz Fest
- DATES: JUL 18/19/20
- For inspiration see festival website http://www.musiccityjazzfest.com
NASHVILLE Brewer’s Fest
- DATES: JUL 25/26/27
- For more inspiration see festival website https://www.musiccitybrewersfest.com/
- DATES: OCT 10/11/12
- For more inspiration see festival website https://thenashvilleoktoberfest.com/
CHARLES DICKENS iNSPIRED CHRISTMAS
- DATES: DEC 13/14/15
- For more inspiration see festival website https://williamsonheritage.org/dickens
Write and record your own song with a Nashville professional
- Be guided by JT and a professional songwriter to create your own recorded song. Channel your inner wordsmith and come prepared with an inspiration, lyrics or favorite poem to help get you started and then choose from a pre-recorded musical template that speaks to you.
Add a country star
- Engage with JT to highlight your Nashville music experience with a major headlining artist for your dates of stay. Experience the ultimate and intimate country star house concert.
Campfire & Cocktails at Buffalo Soul Leiper’s Fork Retreat
- Enjoy a evening under the stars at the Buffalo Soul Leipers Fork retreat with JT and Kasey for a fireside songwriter round. Linger the night away with spiked cider and campfire cocktails served from an Airstream bar.
- Limited space available for a minimum of 8 – (4 private suites)
- 3-4 Night luxury accommodations at Buffalo Soul Music Row
- A private house concert curated by ACM nominated Buffalo Soul host JT Hodges with special guest performances
- Local Nashville foodie favorites (Southern BBQ, Hot Chicken or similar) during house concert
- Opportunity to elevate your stay with a Live Like a Local Experience offered from our catalog