A BESPOKE JAMAICAN RETREAT FOR COUPLES
SAVE THE DATES
NOVEMBER 5 – 12, 2022
Join us on an exclusively private MASTERMIND Couples Retreat to the island of Jamaica. Delight your senses and be immersed within a luxurious villa paradise at the world-renowned Tryall Golf Club. Escape for complete rejuvenation of mind, body and spirit with curated experiences, tailored well-being sessions, island excursions, spa treatments, golfing, tennis, and delightful dining provided by the professional culinary services of Tryall Club’s best chef!
OPEN TO ALL CLUB MEMBERS
SPACES ARE LIMITED
WADE SHEALY & DEBBI FIELDS
Wade learned hard work and entrepreneurship early on in college, paying his way through college selling bibles and dictionaries door to door, working over 80 hours a week on straight commission. He then recruited his friends to join him and had over 200 team members working with him by the end of college. Wade later became an expert on resort Real Estate being involved in the development and sales of over 13 different resorts around the world and over $3 billion in sales. This led him to create THIRDHOME and build it from scratch to over 14,000 properties in 100 countries.
Debbi has always lived life to the fullest as evidenced by, at a young age of 13, was the first ball girl in Major League Baseball for the Oakland A’s, then became a professional water skier and then at the age of 20 started Mrs Fields Cookies that she grew to over 700 stores around the world. She is the first author to achieve #1 on the New York Times best seller list for a cookbook. Debbi is the symbol of American entrepreneurship and she continues to share her story around the world to inspire others to greatness.
Both Wade and Debbi came from humble beginnings to discover how to live life with no regrets. As your Thirdhome hosts for this amazing week, along with their friend Jamie George, they personally invite you to experience this Couples Retreat into Paradise!
In Partnership with
For the first time, THIRDHOME Adventures is offering an exclusive “Couples Only” experience in partnership with MASTERMIND host, Jamie George to offer a fun and engaging wellness retreat curated especially for our Inner Circle Founders Club Members. Indulge in this bespoke Adventure into the island paradise of Jamaica with luxurious accommodations at The Haystack Villa within the posh Tryall Golf & Beach Club.
This will be a truly memorable well-being experience with the opportunity to engage and be led by Jamie’s dynamic coaching style, together in a group environment or in private one-on-one sessions. Coach and Relationship Expert Jamie George will be with us teaching, coaching, and spending time with our entire group.
Have you ever wished you had your own personal Oprah Winfrey, Tony Robbins, or Ken Blanchard that you could hang with for a week? Or maybe even the best next thing? Well, I invite you to join me on an inspiring coaching journey to the idyllic island of Jamaica and gain access to a personal life coach for a week in a private gathering exclusive for couples. Through personalized coaching sessions in small groups along with private one-on-ones, and through my personal stories and anecdotes, I hope to motivate and help you evaluate whether or not you are maximizing all of your personal potential. My goal is to guide you into your unique new-found direction in life, that will amplify your leadership and inter-personal relationship skills, while gaining a deeper sense of meaning and true purpose.Jamie George
For the last 30 years, Jamie has dedicated his life to helping successful professionals get unstuck and clear minded by replacing limiting beliefs with empowering choice. The stress produced by the pressure of workplace expectations and difficult relationships are replaced with a pace that is efficient, playful, confident, and focused. With a base in Nashville, TN Jamie has been actively serving as a coach and mentor to hundreds of executives, producers, musicians, athletes, and entertainers for the last 15 years. You can tune into weekly content from Jamie on the social media platform, Tiktok where over 70,000 followers connect with Jamie’s coaching. He is the author of multiple books and publications including, Into the Kingdom, Poets & Saints, Love Well, The Wisdom of Solomon, and The Road to Hana. He collaborated with New York Times best-selling novelist Ted Dekker on The Way of Love and New York Times best-selling novelist Karen Kingsbury on The Heart of the Story. Jamie has been married for 30 years, has four children, and lives in Brentwood, Tennessee.
THE MASTERMIND PHILOSOPHY
EXPLORE A RECENT MASTERMIND EXPERIENCE
Attendance to this exclusive MASTERMIND event is limited in size to only 8 Couples (16 adults). Acceptance of attendance is by an RSVP consultation process, and based on a first come basis with a deposit requirement. Please note that with our hosting couples included, there will be a total of 10 Couples (20 adults).
Who Can Participate
This exclusive event is available to all THIRDHOME Members; however Founders Club have 1st priority status to join; followed by secondary priority status for Chairman’s Club & Chairman’s Club Plus. This event invitation is offered to one (1) Couple, which includes 1 Member + 1 Guest or Spouse.
This event requires light to moderate physical activity, such as golfing, tennis, water sports, boating, hiking, yoga, along with beach activities and island excursions with local guides. Group and private one-on-one coaching Sessions are structured throughout the weekly agenda itinerary as noted.
THE WEEK AT-A-GLANCE
Attendance in the MASTERMIND Exclusive Adventure Experience
Two Tailored Retreat Sessions (Private one-on-one’s & Group gathering)
Post-trip Continuing Coaching Opportunities (Optional/Additional Cost)
Members are invited to engage with Jamie (before joining the Adventure) so as to gain an insightful mindset of what to expect and to get to know one another before the Adventure takes place. To schedule a call with Jamie, please inquire directly with Liz.
Day 1 – Arrivals; transfers from airport to Tryall Club/Villa; Welcome Dinner in villa with private chef
- Personal Welcome by Jamie George, Wade Shealy & Debbi Fields
Day 2 – Morning at Leisure; Afternoon choose an Activity; Dinner in villa with private chef
Day 3 – Morning at Leisure; Choose an Activity; Dinner in villa with private chef
Day 4 – Morning at Leisure; Afternoon Catamaran Excursion; Dinner in villa with private chef
Day 5 – Morning at Leisure; Afternoon choose an Activity; Dinner in villa with private chef
- Couples Private Sessions (1-hr) – Choose time between 8AM-12PM on either Days 2-5)
Day 6 – Morning Group Session; Afternoon choose an Activity; Dinner in villa with private chef
- Finale Group Gathering Life Coach Presentation (2-hrs)
Day 7 – Morning breakfast; Departure transfers to the airport
Please note that the retreat allows personal flexibility in participation in the all Life Coaching Sessions; Sessions are not obligatory
DAILY ACTIVITIES MENU
Participants may choose one activity per day for Days 2-6. All activities require reservations to be made and an advance RSVP to be confirmed prior to arrival; Participants may be required to be grouped together on some activities due to logistics and program itinerary time needs
- Golf – One Round of 18-holes with cart and caddy (4-hrs)
- Tennis – Reservations are required for Club courts
- Yoga Session at Villa – poolside or indoors (45-min)
- Bottom Fishing Excursion (3-hrs)
- Guided Hiking & Birding on Tryall’s 3000-acre paradise (varies)ATV Island Safari (2-hrs)
- Bamboo Raft Float-Trip on Martha Brae River (2-hrs)
- Dune Buggy Island Safari (2-hrs)
- Jungle River Tubing Adventure (2-hrs)
- Jungle Zipline (2-hrs) / or with Kayaking included (6-hrs)
- Horseback Riding & Swim Negril Beach (2-hrs)
|Please Note: All activities are Weather Permitting and we kindly ask guests to remain flexible with regards to rescheduling requirements that might arise while on this island paradise; Thirdhome will work with the support of the onsite Tryall Club Concierge team to determine best opportunities for everyone.|
COUPLES RETREAT & CURATED EVENT EXPERIENCES
- VIP Airport Arrivals Lounge & Express Line in Montego Bay Airport
-A private concierge expedited experience through passport control/immigration process.
-Guidance through the Customs Hall & baggage check if required
-Tryall Club Host will conduct an onsite temperature check
-Escorted baggage handling for all participants and private roundtrip airport transfers
- Attendance in the MASTERMIND Exclusive Adventure Experience
- Two tailored Retreat Sessions (one Private Couples Session & one Group Gathering Finale)
- Luxury Villa Accommodations for 7 Nights
- Daily Gourmet Chef Meals prepared In-Villa (20 Meals)
- Evening Cocktails each day in villa and/or poolside
- Daily Laundry Services of guest’s clothing & ironing
- Exclusive Tryall Club Guest Access Pass for the duration of stay
- Curated Private Group Experiences (as noted in itinerary)
- Your Choice of Island Excursions or Club Activities (as noted in Daily Activities Menu)
- Golfing & Tennis (as noted in Daily Activities Menu)
- Guided Hiking & Birding on Tryall’s secluded trails
- Tryall Club Daily Afternoon Tea from 4-5pm at The Great House Veranda
- Reggae Beach Party with live music and dinner buffet (details TBA)
- Villa Staff Gratuities including Villa Taxes
- Golf Carts for our group (private use with villa)
- Arrival COVID Wellness Services per Tryall Club Guest Safety Regulations
- Departure COVID pre-flight Antigen (or) PCR tests for re-entry into USA
- Autographed Jamie George Life Plan Coaching Book
- Roundtrip airfare flights from participant’s home city to Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Any airline required COVID testing (participants are responsible for outbound flights to Jamaica)
- Any additional excursions, spa treatments or personalized services not listed in the “Inclusions”
- Entry Visa Requirements – subject to nationality of attendees and government requirements
- Travel Insurance – obtain a quote through our preferred partner USI Affinity – click here
- Jamaica Government Entry Mandates – US Department of State for traveling into Jamaica
- Jamaica US Embassy Updates – safety protocols and requirements for US Citizens
- For all other Nationalities traveling to Jamaica, please inquire for more specific requirements
- Spa, Hair & Nail Treatments at Club Tryall – please inquire for Spa Menu with pricing
- Option to continue private Life Plan Coaching Sessions with Jamie
Event Cost is Based on Per Couple Attendance
Attendance to this exclusive MASTERMIND event is limited in size to only 8 Couples (16 adults). Acceptance of attendance is by RSVP process, and based on a first come basis with a deposit requirement.
RSVP TO JOIN – SPACE IS LIMITED
$12,500 per Couple (based on Double Occupancy)
TO CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE:
$2500 per Couple – 1st Deposit Required upon booking
$5000 per Couple – 2nd Deposit Required on JUL 15th
FINAL Payment/Balance – Required on SEP 15th
Please Note: Thirdhome Adventures do not accept Exchange Monetary Credits nor can Exchange Keys be applied as payment towards this event.
Terms & Conditions Apply – this Exclusive Adventure Event, including it’s required deposits and final payments are NON-REFUNDABLE
THIRDHOME highly recommends the purchase of Travel Insurance – click here for a Quote