A PARADISE RETREAT WHERE JUNGLE MEETS OCEAN
Escape to a Costa Rican paradise you’ve never been to before, and immerse yourself in a luxurious villa oasis adventure. The Villa Punto de Vista Estate, which includes now the new Villa La Isla, has been named by Conde Nast magazine as “Best Luxury Villa”, and is a tropical dream that lures in everyone who discovers it. Located on the scenic and wonderful world-famous Costa Rican Pacific coast near Manuel Antonio National Park and the charming surfers’ town of Quepos, the Estate overlooks and is only a 5-minute walk to a lovely golden sandy beach.
With a lush rainforest in its backyard filled with monkeys and parrots, and gorgeous panoramic ocean views, dwell within the brand new exquisitely designed architectural wonderment of Villa La Isla, and lounge in its interior poshness for five unforgettable days. The region is famous for being rich in wildlife, flora and fauna and one of the best places in the world for big-game sport fishing and stellar surfing. With a variety of exhilarating outdoor activities awaiting to be discovered, along with fun nightlife, tempting cuisine, unique shops and art galleries, this private adventure will serve up all one could wish for. From the moment you arrive, your butler-managed Estate staff will be attending to your ever need. Nestled within its divine hillside rainforest ambiance and with its fabulous beach location, we invite you to experience nothing short of pure “Pura Vida”!
WHAT IS A “MY PRIVATE ADVENTURE”?
This “My Private Adventure Program” is perfect for those who prefer to travel to a desired destination while being with your chosen family and friends. Experience inclusive “just for you” special group amenities and tailored services along with in-destination concierge experiences.
WHO CAN JOIN INTO THIS ADVENTURE
This adventure is open to all Members, their families & friends
ADVENTURE GROUP SIZE REQUIRED
A group size of 16 adults (8 bedrooms) is required for this unique adventure. Please note this adventure is ideally structured towards Adults Only or children ages 14 +
THE PURA VIDA VILLA ADVENTURE HIGHLIGHTS
- 5 Nights Accommodations at Villa La Isla Residence – an exclusive New THIRDHOME
- Luxurious living within the villa’s three spectacular levels with elevator access
- Bedrooms are located on two separate floors for optimal privacy
- Gourmet Breakfast daily with decadent Passion Fruit Champagne Mimosas
- Villa Chef for three included days of Lunches and Dinners at the villa
- Two Local Dinner Reservations at top establishments (guests order a la carte at own cost)
- Full- service staff with onsite Estate Manager, your very own butler-bartender
- Enjoyment of the Villa’s double-edge Infinity Pool with extraordinary views
- Exclusive Beach Access, Butler & Pool Service
- Beach transportation provided for guests
- Private Spa, In-Home Theater and state-of-the-art entertainment system
EXPLORE THE VILLA
EXPLORE THE BEACHES
EXPLORE VILLA LA ISLA on a 3D TOUR – https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=DciMRK3i5qF
VILLA LA ISLA, MANUEL ANTONIO – COSTA RICA
– Sleeps up to 16 guests
– 8 Private Luxury Bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms
– Multi-story levels of living with stunning ocean and jungle views
– Residential Elevator with access to all floors
– Spacious social areas for lounging and entertaining throughout
– Private Infinity Pool & Exclusive Beach Access
– Chef Kitchen, Game & Entertainment Room
ItineraryExpand AllCollapse All
JUN 17, 2022 – ARRIVAL & LATE AFTERNOON GATHERING
WELCOME TO VILLA LA ISLA
Arrival into San Jose International Airport via your own flight arrangements. Ground transportation can be provided (at additional cost), or you may rent a car if you prefer. Check-into paradise at Villa La Isla with tropical refreshments. Orientation of the villa with onsite staff and get settled in. Rejuvenate with a quick swim or a refreshing rainforest shower in your room, and enjoy a wonderful relaxing evening. Gather for a marvelous Group Dinner this evening.
JUN 18 – 21, 2022 RELAX & EXPLORE PARADISE
FREE TIME & OPTIONAL ECO TOURS
Gourmet Breakfast is included each day during your stay.
Each day will be designed as you wish to experience it – THIRDHOME Concierge will coordinate directly with the Villa team to ensure each guest’s individual activity interests is personalized to your liking. Optional add-on activities offered range from zip-lining, white-water rafting, horseback riding, ATV jungle explorations, Manuel Antonio National Park entrance, yoga sessions, boat tours and deep-sea fishing. Activities pricing will be quoted based on each guest’s requests along with the number of people in your party that would be participating in each activity.
Guests will enjoy two additional Villa Lunches & Dinners that are included in this Adventure package, on the dates of stay on JUN 19 & JUN 21. For the evenings of (JUN 18 & 20) guests will enjoy regional dining experiences with Dinner reservations at two of the top best local restaurants – Gabriella’s Steak and Seafood House & El Legarto (guests will pay direct based on a la carte ordering for what they wish to enjoy). A total of 3 lunches are included during your stay, so these can be enjoyed via Villa suite room-service. Should guests book an optional activity or excursion that takes place off-site, then often these include a lunch as part of the additional cost to participate in these optional activities.
JUN 22, 2022 – DEPARTURE FROM VILLA
TRANSFER TO SAN JOSE AIRPORT
This morning enjoy a leisurely breakfast; transportation can be provided (at additional cost) or return to San Jose International Airport via your own rental car. Gourmet Breakfast included this morning.
- 5 Nights Accommodations (JUN 17-21, 2022) at Villa La Isla, including all taxes
- Freshly prepared Gourmet Chef Breakfast daily with locally harvested Costa Rican coffee, tropical fruit, eggs to order, bacon, pancakes are more, topped off with decadent Passion Fruit Champagne Mimosas
- Villa Chef for (3) Days at the Villa: 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners on-site
- Two Local Dinner Reservations at top restaurants (guests order a la carte at own cost)
- Full- service staff with onsite Estate Manager, butler, bartender and concierge team for the duration of your stay (including housekeeping, laundry services and security)
- Private double-edge Infinity Pool with extraordinary views, with Butler Service
- Exclusive Beach Access – only 5-min walk or transportation provided by the Villa
- Roof-top deck with private 10-person solar-heated Jacuzzi with stunning vistas
- Indoor entertainment system in your very own Game & Media-Theater Room, complete with Cable TV, wet-bar and 10-ft projection screen for movie nights, PlayStation 4, hi-fi audio and small business center for work needs with complimentary broadband Wi-Fi throughout the villa’s guest rooms and social areas
What’s Not Included
- Private Van Transportation from airport to Villa – approximate $150 per person roundtrip
- Optional Flight arrangements in lieu of ground transfers – approximate $195 per person roundtrip
- Optional Rental Car should you prefer to drive on your own – quotes can be provided
- Meals that are not part of the included group itinerary are considered “on your own”
- Pre-stocking of kitchen for additional food items guests might desire (outside of included meals)
- Alcoholic Beverages – Group Custom Package cost $225 per person
- Optional local activities, Eco tours and excursions, Spa/massage & Yoga services (please inquire)
REQUIRED FOR TRAVEL & ENTRY
- For entry into Costa Rica, the only special requirement at this time is that visitors must complete a “Health Pass” form which will prove you have obtained a special medical travel insurance that is now required. This is a program from the Costa Rican government. It IS POSSIBLE that any personal health and travel/trip insurance you have might also cover this requirement but we strongly recommend purchasing the affordable Health Pass insurance regardless so as to avoid any possible complications entering the country in the case your personal insurance not be authorized. FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE REQUIREMENTS please visit the official Costa Rica government tourism page here.
- A COVID negative test result is now necessary for all persons returning to the USA (and Canada). The test must be taken within 72 hours of flight. Of course this may or may not still be a requirement by the time you travel here but that’s the requirement as of today. The CDC says you’ll need a viral test to board a plane to the United States. There are two types of tests available, viral and antibody. A viral test tells you if you’re currently infected with COVID and an antibody test tells you if you used to be infected. For this ruling, airlines will insist on a viral test, taken within three days before their flight to the United States departs. Viral tests themselves come in two types, the PCR test and the Rapid Antigen Test. The CDC will accept either type for travel to the United States. SEE NEXT Bullet point for “How to Get Tested while in Costa Rica” below.
- How can I get tested on my trip? We are aware of the logistics necessary to obtain these tests for your guests and the required testing can be arranged prior to your visit with us. Currently, there are 2 private clinics in Quepos (the town right next to Manuel Antonio) that offer COVID testing. The turnaround time for test results is between 24 – 72 hours. The Villa has streamlined the COVID testing process making it as unobtrusive on your stay as possible; a special negotiated group rate (12+ persons) package is offered wherein the clinic’s COVID tester will personally come to the villa so there will be no need to leave the premises! On-site (at the villa), pricing for COVID testing ranges from $125 – $200 per person depending on which laboratory they are able to secure for the testing. The Villa Concierge staff will arrange an appointment for our group, and required forms per each individual will need to be filled out on-line.
Adventure “Travel Responsibly” Pledge
We’ve created this experience to operate in a COVID-safe friendly environment. We and our partners will follow safety protocols and frequently review the constantly changing COVID-19 landscape to ensure the safety of our members and adventure participants. We will keep all adventurers advised of updates, whether they are pertaining to the destination or the local region.
When participating in this adventure, every guest is responsible for their own health and, in turn, the protection of their fellow travelers, the villa staff, our partners and the places we visit. Guests will pledge to follow the direction of our Adventures team, villa staff and adhere to health and safety protocols. Guests are expected to wear face coverings in all group settings, to wash their hands frequently and to adhere to partner and government regulations. Guests are asked to bring along an ample supply of disposable or cloth facemarks, disposal gloves and hand sanitizers for their own protection and comfort.
Villa COVID-19 Assurance Standards
At the estate, the staff follows every COVID protocol possible. The management’s safety guidelines goes above and beyond the government’s own guidelines in both pre-arrival preparation for guests’ stays while following strict COVID procedures while guests are in their care. The villa has obtained the “COVID SAFE Accommodation Accreditation” required by top-tier hotels and hospitality businesses around the world. In preparation for your stay, the villa is totally disinfected between stays with foggers and thoroughly cleaned. Utilizing the most advanced technology and products on-site such as HLV foggers, electrostatic sprayers, hospital grade disinfectants as well as providing multiple alcohol disinfecting stations all public and bedroom areas of the villa, guests can rest assured that every measure is in place for their well-being. While at the Villa, guests will notice the staff’s dedication to constant high-contact cleaning as well as following strict employee guidelines by wearing both mask as well as mask shields at all times near guests. Also, strict entry and exit procedures for both employee and clients, such as temperature checks, hand, shoe & bag disinfection as well as other efforts to minimize risk are strictly enforced during your stay.
PRICING IS FOR 5-NIGHT ADVENTURE PACKAGE
$1895 per Adult (based on Double Occupancy)
$3495 per Single Adult (based on Solo Room Occupancy)
Please note this adventure is ideally structured towards Adults Only or children ages 14 +
A group size of 16 participants is required to operate this Adventure
DEPOSITS & FINAL PAYMENTS
Due at time of Booking: 50% Deposit ($947.50 per person)
FINAL PAYMENT DUE DATE: FEB 13, 2022
Deposits & Final Payments are non-refundable for all My Private Adventures
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Adventure operates with pre-set established dates as noted
CANCELLATIONS – If cancellation occurs due to any reasons, then our standard cancellation policy applies – Adventure packages are 100% non-refundable and any change and/or cancellation penalties including the terms & conditions of THIRDHOME and property owner. THIRDHOME strongly recommends the purchase of travel insurance.
Click here to view the THIRDHOME Adventures Terms and Conditions.
This property is top notch in every way. The attention to detail in architecture, interior design, and furnishings is outstanding. The views from every room – breathtaking, and there was yet another dynamic to celebrate, the warm and courteous staff. We were pampered by the 24-hour concierge service and the joyful kitchen staff who offered complimentary breakfast each morning. Daily our group of 14 guests would praise different aspects of the villa and thoughtfulness of the staff. Kudos to the visionaries behind the Villa Punto De Vista compound, as they have created a true haven to celebrate PURA VIDA! ”B. Royer
Architecturally speaking, this may be one of the most beautiful, if not THE most beautiful place I’ve ever stayed in. Every detail within the home has been well thought through. The intention of the villa was to combine elements of a 5-star hotel through the service, elegance, sophistication and ambience, but provide a private space for an intimate experience. And the blend of these two worlds is done flawlessly. The villa’s location will wow you, it is in close proximity to all the best activities Costa Rica has on offer including ATV, horse riding, waterfall exploration, whale watching, surfing and more. From the vila, there are native friends staring at you from their trees just a few feet away. I’m talking about the sloths, the three different types of monkeys, toucan birds, iguanas and other stunning wildlife Costa Rica is known for. The greatest part of my stay within the villa was the warmth and the care received by the staff. Within days the staff felt like family, attending to my every need and desperately wanting to ensure I had the greatest experience possible in their country. If you book this villa, get ready for one of the best weeks of your life.”S. Amore