RETREAT IN MID-CENTURY ICONIC STYLE
AutoCamp is a new type of outdoor lodging experience that’s unlike any other. Featuring modern luxurious Airstream accommodations in Yosemite, Russian River, and Cape Cod, AutoCamp is inspired by the wanderlust of camping and the great American road trip.
Choose your desired dates of travel and escape into a unique natural setting on a small-group adventure with your own family and friends! Gain access to iconic AutoCamp Airstreams Suites featuring heating and cooled living spaces, luxurious bathrooms, posh amenities, and custom-designed interiors, kitchens with dishwashers outfitted with all you need including WiFi service. Enjoy exclusive access to private signature AutoCamp Club Houses providing guests with beautiful social gathering environments including bathroom and shower facilities. Specific locations also offer Luxury Tents, Happier Campers, Cabins, and X-Suites along with Airstream Suites. Venture out into unspoiled nature as you’ve never done before. Immerse yourself into a nirvana state of well-being within a low-impact carbon footprint way of camping as you spend time in some of the most sought-after American locales. Experience authentic over-the-campfire-pit cooking along with having the handy modern conveniences of a stocked kitchen that includes a microwave, mini-fridge/freezer, dishware and utensils, BBQ tools, a cast-iron skillet, French press, and an electric tea kettle. Guests may also choose to explore out to try regional dishes at nearby restaurants on their own. Enjoy sublime AutoCamp quiet hours relaxing from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM within your wanderlust surroundings. Posh Pet escaping with your best friend is permitted with restrictions and AutoCamp guidelines.
WHAT IS A “MY PRIVATE ADVENTURE”?
The “My Private Adventure Program” is perfect for those who prefer to travel to a desired destination while being within a familiar camaraderie of their own family and friends. Members can choose their ideal personal travel dates and incorporate tailored experiences based on their unique interests while deciding how much day-to-day structure works best for their group. Featured inclusive “just for your special group” amenities and experiences have been built in along with in-destination expert tour guides, private driver ground transportation services when required; while accommodations throughout each adventure itinerary remain 4-5-star uniquely dependent on each destination offered.
EXPLORE AUTOCAMP YOSEMITE
EXPLORE AUTOCAMP CAPE COD – COMING SOON
AIRSTREAM SUITES – LUXURY TENTS – HAPPIER CAMPERS
Each Airstream is supplied with a queen-size bed, a pull out futon, in-suite bathrooms with walk-in spa showers and custom vanity sink, Bluetooth speakers, flat screen TV, linens, towels, two bathrobes, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryer, coffee, tea, sweetener, dishware/utensils, matches, bottle opener, corkscrew, two outdoor reclining chairs, and an outdoor dining-gathering table with four chairs.
Each Luxury Tent is supplied with a queen-size bed, linens, heated blanket, towels, two bathrobes, matches, campfire cookware, kettle, lantern, cooler, and two outdoor chairs around a campfire with grill. Luxury Tent guests do not have bathrooms inside, but have access to bathrooms and showers housed in our ultra-modern Signature Clubhouse with spa amenities and hair dryers. There is electricity and a provided power strip near your headboard. Enjoy provided comforters and heavy throw blankets (or even electric heated blankets) that ensure to keep you cozy all night long.
Happier Camper comes equipped with a cozy Tuft & Needle mattress, plush linens, and bathrobes. Happier Camper guests have access to bathrooms and showers housed in our ultra-modern Signature Clubhouse. with spa amenities and hair dryers.
Other Accommodations – In some locations guests can enjoy accommodations within expertly outfitted Cabins with queen-size bed and a full-size pull-out futon or twin-size bunkbeds; small kitchenettes with refrigerator, stovetops, and microwave; internal bathrooms with sink, toilet, and walk-in shower. In addition specific locations include X Suites which feature a private bedroom, living area, kitchen, and fully-accessible bathroom. Yosemite offers BaseCamp Suites which feature a combination of an Airstream along with a Luxury Tent.
Each AirStream Suite Luxury Tent, X Suite, Cabin & Happier Camper sleeps between 2-4 people; for larger groups of family and friends a combination of several units will be required.
STEP INSIDE YOUR AUTOCAMP AIRSTREAM SUITE
- Accommodations within your choice or Mid-Century modern options
- Queen-size Memory Foam Mattresses with plush linens, blankets, and pillows
- Full-size pull-out futons or bunk-beds (varies depending on AutoCamp location)
- Bathrooms as noted in above Accommodations including bath products and towels
- Mini Kitchens (no stovetops) with microwaves, mini-fridge, electric kettles, dishware & utensils
- Flat Screen TVs inside Airstream Suites, Cabins and X Suites
- Private outdoor areas with fire pits/grilling grates, table, lounge chairs, and grilling accessories
- WiFi service available onsite all AutoCamp Communities
- Private access to AutoCamp Club Houses with additional guest amenities including showers
- Daily replenished AutoCamp coffee & tea
- Only 1 parking space permitted per unit
What’s Not Included
- NO stoves are available inside Airstream Suites, Luxury Tents, and Happier Campers
- NO burning wood/firewood permitted and is strictly prohibited within all AUTOCAMP properties
- AutoCamp prohibits personal car camping, personal tents and trailers onsite; however guests are permitted to bring their own canopy sun-shelters that are self-standing
- Meals are not provided; guests can dine within regional restaurants with AutoCamp recommendations
- Optional guided excursions by a local guide, personal activities or items not mentioned above
- Rental Equipment such as kayaks, bicycles, boats, rafts and any other recreational sporting items
- Wine and alcoholic beverages
- Luxury Tents are only offered from APRIL – OCTOBER
- Well-behaved owners may accompany their dogs for an additional fee of $75.00 per stay, 2 dogs maximum with a 50-lb maximum weight each. We kindly ask guests who bring their dog to read our Dog Policy below before checking into AutoCamp. Dogs are not allowed on the property without prior approval.
- Dogs MUST be kept on a maximum, 6-foot leash under owner supervision, and may not be left unattended at any time.
- Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their dog.
- All dog waste must be properly disposed of in a dog receptacle.
- Noisy, vicious, or unruly dogs are not allowed.
- In addition, owners must follow and adhere to each National Park or regional area’s pet guidelines
- AutoCamp is not responsible for, and will hold dog owners accountable for any injury or damage caused by your dog.
AUTOCAMP + SMALL-GROUP
LIVE WITH THE CURIOUS SPIRIT OF ADVENTURING….
Adventure is where you find it, any place, every place, except at home in the rocking chair – Wally Byam
FAMILY REUNIONS – SUMMER CAMPS – CORPORATE RETREATS – PRIVATE CELEBRATIONS WEDDINGS & CUSTOM GROUP BUY-OUTS
PLEASE INQUIRE FOR CUSTOMIZED RATES & PACKAGES AVAILABLE
Number of nights stay required varies depending on season and AutoCamp location
DEPOSITS & FINAL PAYMENTS
THIRDHOME Custom Travel will provide members with AutoCamp requirements
Deposits & Final Payments are non-refundable for all My Private Adventures
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rates are subject to change if traveling after 2020. Adventure packages are 100% non-refundable after the final payment. THIRDHOME strongly recommends the purchase of travel insurance. Click here to view the THIRDHOME Adventures Terms and Conditions.