Explore an incredible underwater paradise with a week-long immersive cultural encounter with Jean-Michel Cousteau as your island Ambassador host, along with his expert island team. Taste authentic Fijian cuisine prepared by Executive Chef, Raymond Lee, whether dining upon a waterfront or private pier-side table. Venture out with Premium Experiences to the resort’s uninhabited private island or participate in a world-famous Fijian pearl farm and giant clam snorkel-outing to “the hidden paradise” of Savusavu Bay. Celebrate quintessential Fiji island hospitality with welcome and finale special island events curated exclusively for THIRDHOME by the Fiji Island Resort!
THIRDHOME Adventures has partnered with Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ocean Futures Society and Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji for this unique Adventure. A portion of the proceeds from this THIRDHOME Adventure supports the mission of Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ocean Futures Society, which is committed to educating the public on marine conservation and sustainable solutions to protect our ocean planet.
Who can Participate?
Exchange Club & Adventure Club Members, family & friends ● Age requirement 12+ ● Diving participation requires certification ● Activity level beginner-advanced for island activities
- Gain THIRDHOME-only private access to Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort for a week of personal interaction with Jean-Michel Cousteau and his esteemed resort team.
- Participate in guided diving and snorkeling experiences with Jean-Michel Cousteau and his expert marine biologist, Johnny Singh.
- Learn how to dive during optional courses for adults and children that are offered by the Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Island Resort diving team.
- Enjoy unparalleled access to some of the world’s most spectacular land and seascapes.
- Taste ocean-to-plate meals of Fijian cuisine, South Pacific and Asian-inspired delicacies by the resort’s Executive Chef Raymond Lee.
- Encounter cultural island experiences and events curated exclusively for THIRDHOME guests.
Jean-Michel Cousteau is a French oceanographic explorer, environmentalist, educator, and film producer. He has produced over 80 films including the popular documentary series, Ocean Adventures, that aired on PBS. Cousteau is primarily focused on ocean conservation and pollution control. During your stay, he will share tales from his lifetime of underwater exploration. During interactive presentations, he will discuss the legacy of his famous family, the inventions of underwater scuba and habitat technologies, their remarkable underwater documentaries, and their quest for the establishment of sustainable, worldwide environmental policies.
In PARTNERSHIP WITH
Jean-Míchel Cousteau Resort Fiji
- Presidential Villa (sleeps 2 + single bure bed)
- Point Reef Hot tub Suite (sleeps 2 + 2 bure beds)
- 3 – Point Reef Suites (sleeps 2 + 2 bure beds)
- 6 – Oceanfront 2 Bedroom (sleeps 4 + 1 bure bed)
- 5 – Oceanfront 1 Bedroom (sleeps 2 + 1 bure bed)
- 8 – Gardenview Suites (sleeps 2 + 1 bure bed)
ItineraryExpand AllCollapse All
September 5, 2020
Arrive at the beautiful Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort to spend the day at leisure, getting situated in your luxury accommodations, relaxing by the pool, or taking advantage of your complimentary use of the resort’s snorkeling equipment, tennis equipment, paddle boards, kayaks and Hobie-Catamarans. Lunch will be served at the resort’s main dining restaurant followed by afternoon tea. Also, feel free to take part in resort organized kayak races at 4pm. Tonight there will be a Kava Welcome Ceremony before dinner is served from 7-9pm where you will be joined by Jean-Michel Cousteau and Nancy Marr, the co-founder of The Jean-Michel Cousteau Ocean Futures Society.
Meals included: Lunch & Dinner
September 6-10, 2020
DESIGN YOUR DAYS WITH ISLAND ACTIVITIES
Spend the next six days exploring the Island and underwater paradise, choosing from daily activities while interacting with Jean-Michel Cousteau throughout your stay. There will be an onsite Island Concierge Team to assist each guest in customizing they idyllic day.
Meals included Daily: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
Special group Finale Dinner on the evening of September 11th: enjoy a memorable cultural Lovo dining experinece with traditional Fijian dancing. The perfect island goodbye! Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
September 12, 2020
After breakfast, the island concierge team will assist and coordinate your group’s transfers for departure flights. Depart resort by private ground transfer to the airport for your return flight home.
Meals included: Breakfast
Premium Island Experiences
Uninhabited Island Yoga And Breakfast
- Enjoy a sunrise experience with a 7 a.m. departure from the Jean Michel Cousteau Fiji Island Resort pier. Following a 10-minute boat ride to the resort’s private island, guests will enjoy a 60-minute yoga session followed by a light breakfast of fresh green coconut, tropical fruit and juice and a selection of pastries. Swim or snorkel and return to the resort by 9am. COST $75 per person
Private Uninhabited Island Cocktails and Canapés
- Enjoy a sunset experience – 4:45pm departure from the resort pier. Following a 10-minute boat ride to the resort’s private island, guests will enjoy bespoke selected cocktails, wine or sparkling wine from the resort menu, accompanied by gourmet canapés. Return to the resort by 6:45pm. COST $75 per person
Pier End Private Small-Group Dining
- Indulge on an oceanside 7pm dinner on the resort’s pier end. Guests will enjoy the luxurious atmosphere of dining under the stars in one of the world’s most amazing settings. Alcohol will be charged on consumption and menus are à la carte. (Duration: 2 hours) – COST $45 per person
J. Hunter Pearl Farm Tour and Giant Clam Snorkeling
- Embark on this morning excursion at 9:30am from resort reception. Guests will enjoy a tour of the gem quality pearl facility and showroom, followed by a luxurious boat ride across the Savusavu Bay in a pristine coastal setting to snorkel with the giant clams and view their amazingly colorful mantels. COST $125 per person
- Meet & greet service at Nadi and Savusavu domestic airport terminals
- Private vehicle return transfer from Savusavu Airport to the resort
- 7 nights luxury bure accommodations (various bure types & locations are available and are offered based on first come basis)
- All island resort gourmet meals (à la carte breakfast, lunch & dinner – adult & children’s menus available) excluding Premium Experiences
- Bottled non-alcoholic beverages, specialty teas & espresso coffees, fresh lemonade & afternoon tea daily
- Educational lectures, guided snorkeling and optional diving with Jean-Michel Cousteau and the resort resident marine biologist, Johnny Singh
- Welcome event catered sunset cocktail party with selected beverages, signature cocktails and canapés accompanied by a four-piece reggae band.
- Evening entertainment – Chiefly traditional ceremonies, dancing and nightly band boys with kava for guests
- Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment, tennis equipment, paddle boards, kayaks and Hobie-Catamarans
- Daily schedule of complimentary resort activities including five scheduled off-site excursions for the week, including traditional village visit, waterfall and rainforest hike and swim, mangrove educational tour, local school visit “Connect with Kids” program, and guided local farmers’ market tour.
- One complimentary luxury spa treatment of choice per guest selected from the resort spa menu.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout resort
- Complimentary overnight wash and fold laundry service
- Island Activities: Snorkeling, Yoga Sessions, Fijian Storytelling, Eco Tour, Medicine Walk, Sailing, Tennis, Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, and Volleyball
- Island Kids Bula Program: Daily Bula Club (Kids Club) program for children 0 -12yrs.
What’s not Included
- All Jean-Michel Cousteau diving packages and resort diving certification courses
- Fishing excursions
- Alcoholic beverages outside of functions
- THIRDHOME Adventures & Custom Travel Premium Experiences
- International Flights to/from Savusavu International Airport (SVU)
$6395 per person (based on Double Occupancy)
FC FIJI FANTASTIC 2-FOR-1 PROMO OFFER – Inquire for more details
Founders Club Promo Offer is extremely limited
Deposit required to to confirm: $2800 per person
(Deposit is Non-Refundable)
Final payment due date: MAY 20, 2020
(Adventure is Non-Refundable after final payment)
THIRDHOME strongly recommends that all travelers purchase travel insurance prior to participating in a THIRDHOME Adventure and that all such insurance be purchased when a tour deposit is made. THIRDHOME travelers can purchase travel insurance through (1) the THIRDHOME preferred provider Allianz Travel or (2) the traveler’s insurance provider of choice. THIRDHOME will require proof of such travel insurance protection when a tour deposit is made. NOTICE: Due to its affiliation with Allianz travel, THIRDHOME selects only those suppliers listed on the Allianz Global Assistance as a covered supplier. Travelers purchasing travel insurance from providers other than Allianz Travel may not be protected in the event of a loss. Before making any travel insurance purchase, please confirm with a travel insurance provider that the travel supplier is an Allianz covered supplier.
Any traveler that elects not to purchase travel insurance, by either of the above means, agrees to release THIRDHOME from liability for any loss of funds incurred due to the cancellation of a specific THIRDHOME Adventure as a result of, but not limited to, an act of God, a failure to purchase travel insurance, the cessation of business with respect to a tour operator/ground operator, the failure of a tour operator/ground operator to refund consumer deposits or payments within 120 days following the cancellation of a THIRDHOME Adventure or a material failure to complete performance of a THIRDHOME Adventure.
For USA Citizenship Members – please refer to this link to obtain a quote and purchase insurance: https://www.etravelprotection.com/thirdhome/home
For International Citizenship Members – please refer to the appropriate Allianz website that pertains to your country of residency for quotes and purchasing insurance: https://www.allianzworldwidecare.com/en/international-individual-health-insurance/travel-insurance/
Please refer to THIRDHOME Adventures Terms & Conditions for more details.