EXCLUSIVE STAYS FOR MEMBERS ONLY
HOW TO BOOK YOUR STAY
- LOG INTO YOUR EXCHANGE ACCOUNT
- BROWSE PROPERTY WEEKS AVAILABLE IN MEXICO (see links below)
- BOOK & CONFIRM YOUR STAY (using your Keys & paying an Exchange fee)
- PLAN OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES (with THIRDHOME Concierge Services and our Residential Partners)
CABO SAN LUCAS
PLAYA DEL CARMEN RIVIERA MAYA
PERSONALIZE YOUR STAY
THIRDHOME CONCIERGE SERVICES
RECOMMENDED REGIONAL ACTIVITIES
Please Note: Each activity and excursion varies in length of time – some are full-day while others are half-day experiences. These are operated and booked with preferred tour partners in each region. All activities require advance notice to book. Prices for each activity chosen will be quoted separately in USD (currency conversion can be provided as needed).
- Jungle Tours – Hiking & 4WD Jeep Adventures
- Ancient Mayan Ruins Explorations – visit Chichen Itza, Coba, Telum & Xel-Cha
- Isla Mujeres Island Snorkeling – experience the world’s second largest reef
- Diving Excursions – explore the colorful reefs with professional guides
- Xcaret Beachside Water & Jungle Natural Park
- Horseback Riding – jungle & beach locations
- Deep-Sea Fishing – private or semi-private charters
- Dolphin Encounter – swim with these incredible mammals
- Riviera Maya Sailing & Sunset Cruises – various options to choose from
- Jungle Canopy Treetops Zip Lining- available in many locations
- La Paz, Los Cabos & Todos Santos Towns & Villages Cultural Tours
- Marietas Islands of Banderas Bay Excursion – snorkel, kayak, and beach time
- Sierra Madre by Mercedes Benz ATV – explore the Mexican forests & remote countryside
- Catamaran Sailing to Caletas along the Riviera Nayarit
- Pirate Ship “Marigalante” Excursion – to a special beach for lunch and swimming
- Outdoor Sporting Challenge – full-day Unimog 4WD & thrill-seeking exploration
- Los Arcos Snorkeling Tour – a fun tropical Puerto Vallarta ocean-lovers experience
- Whale Watching & Zodiac Boat Excursions – these are offered from December to April
Concierge & Travel Planning Fees – starting from $100 USD per family
Concierge Planning takes time, and each request is customized to your personal needs and what you wish to experience. Pricing is based on the number of travelers (adults & children), how many active days of planning you need. All activities and regional experiences you would like to include will be quoted separately and are at an additional cost.
Due to the personalized attention we give each of our members, we recommend an advance notice for customized Concierge Planning of at least 3 weeks’ notice (21-days) prior to your travel dates.
OTHER TRAVEL SERVICES
THIRDHOME CUSTOM TRAVEL SERVICES
ELEVATE YOUR STAY WITH THE EXPERTISE OF OUR TRAVEL INSIDER
Enjoy the benefit of custom travel planning services and gain access to extraordinary global experiences with your THIRDHOME Exchange Club membership.
THIRDHOME Concierge Terms & Conditions
The THIRDHOME Customized Concierge Planning Fees are required to begin the process and fee is charged to a Member’s credit card up-front. Per our THIRDHOME Adventures & Custom Travel Terms & Conditions, all travel planning fees including any booked tours and sightseeing excursions are non-refundable in most cases if Member decides to cancel their trip; in addition, any cancellation penalties and/or change fees could also be incurred for any booked services provided or operated by the travel/tour partners, hoteliers and rental car/airline providers involved in your customized Mexico stay with us. THIRDHOME highly recommends providing a cancellation notice of at least 14-days or more prior to your departure travel date.