Ecuador Curated Journeys
Ecuador is a nation of rainbow colors – the greens of the Amazon and blues of the Pacific, the golds of church interiors and the whites of snow-capped volcanoes. From the busy center of Quito to the heights of the Andes, from the colonial beauty of Cuenca to the moonlike seascapes of the Galapagos, Ecuador delivers marvels that captivate, fascinate and fill you with wonder.
NOTE: CURATED JOURNEYS CANNOT BE PURCHASED WITH KEYS AND ARE EXCLUSIVELY FOR ADVENTURE CLUB MEMBERS
Explore The Collection
Our Custom Travel team will go the extra mile to personalize your experience and combine your interests with dream destinations. Each Curated Journey is customized based on your own specific budget and needs. The collection of journeys below are designed to help inspire your custom trip from sample or previously created itineraries.
Experience magical Ecuador – its culture, history, landscapes and biodiversity. Begin in Quito, situated at 9300 feet in the heart of the Andes, just south of the Equatorial Line. The country’s colonial history is reflected in Quito’s Historic Centre and the lovely city of Cuenca, both UNESCO World Heritage sites. Get in touch with indigenous cultures at the famous handicrafts market at Otavalo, and the surrounding villages. Visit Ecuador’s other major city, Guayaquil, before flying to the Galapagos Islands for a 4-night cruise that will introduce you to the amazing wildlife that is unique to this environment.
- Accommodations: 3 nights Quito, 4 nights Galapagos Cruise, 1 night Guayaquil, 2 nights Cuenca
- All ground transfers plus flights to & from the Galapagos
- Scenic Quito tour
- Otavalo market tour
- Daily guided excursions in the Galapagos
- All meals in the Galapagos
- Scenic Cuenca tour
- Daily breakfast
Spirit of the Andes
Immerse yourself in Ecuador’s Andean world as you travel along the Avenue of the Volcanoes. Enjoy the beautiful scenery as you see gorgeous national parks, exotic animals, as well as personalized guided tours around the cities of Ecuador.
- Accommodations: 1 night Cotopaxi Area, 1 night Riobamba, 1 night Cuenca
- All air & ground transfers
- Cotopaxi national park tour (or similar)
- Devil’s Cauldron tour
- BaÃ±os city tour
- Devil’s Nose train ride
- Condor Pununa museum & Ingapirca ruins tour
- Cuenca city tour
- All meals
Guayaquil & Cuenca
Explore two of the most important cities in Ecuador: Guayaquil, the country’s port on the Pacific; and Cuenca, a beautiful city full of colonial architecture and handicrafts. Prepare to be astounded at these beautiful cities with rich history. Immerse yourself in the culture while still enjoying all of the luxuries Ecuador has to offer.
- Accommodations: 2 nights Guayaquil, 3 nights Cuenca
- Private arrival & departure transfers per city
- Private scenic city tour
- Private transfer Guayaquil to Cuenca with tour of El Cajas national park plus lunch
- Private Cuenca tour plus lunch
- Private Gualaceo Valley – Chordeleg tour plus lunch
- Daily breakfast