China Curated Journey
This vast and varied country defies easy definition with a spirit somehow simultaneously dynamic and steadfast. An endless number of cultural, religious, and natural experiences are on offer between the ambitions of its scattered metropolitan juggernauts, the peaceful simplicity of its serene landscapes, and the majesty of its temples and monuments.
NOTE: CURATED JOURNEYS CANNOT BE PURCHASED WITH KEYS
Explore the Collection
Our Custom Travel team will go the extra mile to personalize your experience and combine your interests with dream destinations. Each Curated Journey is customized based on your own specific budget and needs. The collection of journeys below are designed to help inspire your custom trip from sample or previously created itineraries.
The Great Panda Adventure
See the giant pandas of Chengdu, regarded as China’s national treasures. Spend time with the adorable bear species in an open-air sanctuary before continuing your adventure in Xian, Shanghai, and Beijing. Pandas are native to China due to its lush and abundant bamboo forests. Currently going extinct, Pandas are mainly concentrated in china with only about 2,000 left in the wild.
- Accommodations: 3 nights Chengdu, 2 nights Xian, 3 nights Shanghai, 3 nights Beijing
- Private arrival & departure transfers
- Private ancient Chengdu tour
- Private panda center & Sanxingdui Ruins tour
- Private Terracotta Warriors tour
- Private Old Xian tour
- Private Shanghai essentials tour
- Dinner at Lost Heaven on the bund
- Private Mutianyu Great Wall
- Private Hutongs by Rickshaw & Tea ceremony tour
- First class high speed bullet trains between Xian to Shanghai & Shanghai to Beijing
- Daily breakfast
Flavors of Hong Kong
Wine and dine yourself in this buzzing metropolis overflowing with tasty eats! Whether you’re sampling street food from one of the local markets or enjoying a seafood dinner cruise with the sun setting over one of Hong Kong’s many islands, your taste buds are sure to thank you. China is home to a variety of flavors and unique cultural culinary experiences. Enjoy the array of tastes and open your eyes to a beautiful world of culture.
- Accommodations: 4 Nights Hong Kong
- Private Arrival &Departure Transfers
- Lei Yue Mun Village Seafood Dinner Cruise
- Private Hong Kong Island Tour
- Private Kowloon Markets or Good Evening Kowloon Tour
- Daily Breakfast