A CELEBRATION TRIBUTE TO CHAMPAGNE & KARL LAGERFELD
In Partnership with
The Chateau on the Island of the Marne River
THE THIRDHOME SIGNATURE ADVENTURE BLUEPRINT
Escape into a memorable luxury lifestyle travel experience on a small-group club tour with fellow members, expertly designed to WOW you!
This curated Adventure experience offers members a rare opportunity to stay at an extraordinary Thirdhome Residence that rarely becomes available in the Exchange Club.
Join us on a meticulously elevated Adventure experience, on this curated small-group memorable journey, personally designed by Thirdhome Adventures’ Director Liz Bates and co-curated with the owner of the prestigious 18th-century Chateau d’Isle-sur-Marne. Expertly crafted with the utmost of luxury, every little detail will delight and wow you beyond belief. Guests will enjoy the camaraderie with other Thirdhome Club members as you experience dwelling within this magnificently restored historic Thirdhome property, which dates back to 1732. Become even more enchanted while being immersed into the Champagne region on guided excursions, along with delightful dining upon some of the most coveted Michelin-star tables. Guests will experience a Fashionable Highlight – an ode to Karl Lagerfeld – with a memorable themed Black & White soiree dinner.
This exclusive THIRDHOME residence was featured in the Paramount+ Original Series Millionaire Holiday Home Swap
ABOUT THIS ADVENTURE
Escape into the heart of the historic Champagne region and dwell within the elegant and equally famous, Château d’Isle-sur-Marne, dating back to 1732. This charming, fully restored Chateau will enchant you from the moment you walk upon its manicured grounds. Having first belonged to a supposed mistress of King Louis XIV, and where prominent figures such as the French philosopher Denis Diderot have stayed, the elegant château later became the summer residence of the world-renowned German fashion designer, Karl Lagerfeld.
Surrounded by water on all sides, the Chateau is accessible by a stone bridge, passing the moats which surround the residence. Guests will enjoy a memorable and rejuvenating stay within this peaceful retreat encompassing more than 34 acres of private parklands and forests. While cocooned into the Chateau, enjoy gourmet Chef prepared meals, relaxing by the pool and walks along the serene River. The Château’s location makes for the perfect romantic escape to immerse yourself into the Champagne region, to enjoy bubbly tastings with scheduled VIP visits at some of the world’s renowned Champagne houses, and to dine within exquisite culinary restaurants including Michelin-star establishments; while the local charming towns will provide delightful day-escapes with local guides and local boutique shopping, all making it a marvelous experience infused with French tradition, charm and history.
- 6 Nights Accommodations at Chateau d’Isle-sur-Marne – an exclusive THIRDHOME Club Property
- Gourmet Chef-prepared Group Meals at Chateau as defined in the group itinerary
- Regional Dining Reservations as noted in the group itinerary (guests order a la carte at own cost)
- Local Dinner Reservations at top Michelin-star establishments (guests order a la carte at own cost)
- Full-service staff with onsite Chateau management
- Exclusive Champagne Estate Tastings with Vineyard Visits and Lunch
- Regional sightseeing showcasing history, culture and tastes of local cuisine
- OPTIONAL: Private Luxury Mini-Bus Ground Transfers from Paris to Chateau and return
- OPTIONAL: Premium Experiences & Spa Treatments at Chateau
- OPTONAL EXTENSION: Experience a 5-star Uniworld River Voyage through either Bordeaux or Burgundy
THE CULINARY EXPERIENCE
MEET THE CHATEAU CHEF
Chef Denis Châtelet, originally from Lorraine, France, opened his restaurant in Matignicourt Goncourt in April 2011. He has been inspired by cooking which is his primary passion, and it was in prestigious dining establishments such as Les Etangs in Manom, Restaurant Maire in Metz, and L’Agath (awarded a Michelin star) in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, that he achieved his extensive culinary skills. With many years of experience under his apron belt, Chef Denis is now a daring, creative chef who revisits gastronomic cuisine classics but infused with flavorful and modern twists. His delightful restaurant, O Delice des Papilles, is where a few participants will enjoy a fun cooking class, with the entire group gathering for a delightfully delicious lunch during our Adventure experience.
Chef Denis sources his produce from local artisans and growers to create seasonal cuisine on a daily basis. Respectful to the nature of the produce, he loves to change the menu regularly and to revise it according to the seasons. As the weather changes day by day, the market garden, the vegetable garden, the sea and the vineyards are all subject to the whims of the weather, and the producers to the unpredictable bounty of the region. This further inspires Chef Denis to adapt his culinary creations to these seasonal changes so as to curate extraordinary plates to satisfy his guests’ palates. On this wonderful Adventure, guests will enjoy dining within the Chateau d’Isle-sur-Marne with Chef Denis at the kitchen’s helm orchestrating every wonderful meal.
THE REGIONAL CUILINARY & CHAMPAGNE EXPERIENCES
The Small-Group Size
This is a private THIRDHOME small-group tour with a maximum occupancy of 14 adults
(This Adventure requires the participation of at least 10 people; should the number of participants be less than this required number, Thirdhome will advise revised cost of the Adventure based on the lower number of participants)
Our group size is purposefully kept small, allowing this Adventure to be a more engaging and rewarding experience for everyone. This small-group journey along with its itinerary is purposefully crafted as a group experience and touring days have been pre-planned with included group activities in addition to group gathering dining times. Guests may of course opt-out of any day’s planned activities or scheduled meals should they not wish to participate in what has been scheduled for that day with the group, but please note that there are no price-reductions offered for missed activities or meals that are part of the overall scheduled group experience of this Adventure journey. Some optional activities and personally elected add-ons that are not part of the overall organized group itinerary do have some flexibility in being changed, but this will be determined on a case-by-case basis and/or circumstances.
Who Can Participate
Members who paid for a “Hold Spot” VIP List invitation including All Club Members once spots become available. Members may invite their Family or Friends who wish to join them on this exclusive Adventure.
To experience this unique destination, you will need to be able to walk 1-2 hours on a variety of guided or excursions with various terrains; and guests must be able to walk up stairs within the historic Chateau (there is no elevator). Guests will elect to enjoy swimming or other personal-choice activities as they wish, and must be comfortable dining outdoors and open-air Mediterranean living within the Chateau (please refer to Historic Property FAQS below). You can expect some guided group activity days, balanced with quality relaxing time throughout this Adventure journey.
Weather during September: We have purposely planned this Adventure to occur during a timeframe when overall humidity levels are dry and comfortable, with humid days being very rare during the month of September (the occasional rain-shower can occur but doesn’t usually last long). Reims is a great destination to visit almost all year round, with the best time to travel to the Champagne region being May through October, with September being the peak time to visit as it falls during the beginning of harvest season. Depending on evening to daytime, daily temperatures in September can range from from low 50°- high 75°F.
Read THE MET GALA Chateau Feature Blog Post
ItineraryExpand AllCollapse All
FRIDAY, SEP 6 (2024)
ARRIVAL REIMS & CHATEAU D’ISLE-SUR-MARNE
Important Details for Arrivals & Transfers to the Chateau d’Isle-sur-Marne:
Thirdhome Adventures highly recommends considering arriving into France at least 1-2 days prior/earlier in case of flight delays or should any flight cancellations occur. We recommend arranging your flights to arrive into either Paris Charles du Gaulle (CDG) airport (which is approximately 1-hr drive to Reims) – OR – schedule a domestic flight into Chalons Vatry (XCR) airport (which is approximately 45-minutes from Reims).
Depending on when your arrival flight time occurs into Paris or into Reims, Thirdhome Adventures can arrange grouped-together or individually private ground transportation options from either city to the Chateau d’Isle-sur-Marne. Transportation is NOT included to the Chateau d’Isle-sur-Marne but Thirdhome Adventures can assist all guests with the below options:
– Trains: High-speed TGV train from Paris Gare de l’Est station to Vitry-le-Francois takes approximately 1-1/2-hrs, with then an added 10-minute drive/ground transfer from the rail station to the Chateau (OR) alternate route is by High-speed TGV train from Paris Garde de l’Est station to Champagne-Ardennes which is also approximately 45-minutes, with an added 1-hr approximate drive/ground transfer from the rail station to the Chateau
– Ground transportation: by either private sedan or small-group deluxe bus from Paris center directly to the Chateau is approximately 3-hrs drive one-way
– Rental Cars/Self-Drive: is another option should you wish to drive (3-hrs one-way) to the Chateau; please note that if choosing to rent a car, then the best rail station in Champagne region is the Vitry-le-Francois station.
Upon arrival at the Chateau d’Isle-sur-Marne, guests will be welcomed with a Champagne cocktail and tour of the grounds, gardens, pool and the interior property. Afterwards relax and enjoy a lovely “Campagnard” lunch (a traditional French countryside meal) at approximately 1:30pm. Remainder of the afternoon at leisure to relax and settle into your serene location. This evening, the group will gather for at 7:00pm for an aperitif, followed by a Chef’s Dinner (a French BBQ served buffet style). Overnight in your chosen private bedroom accommodations within the Chateau. (Lunch & Dinner included this day)
SATURDAY, SEP 7 (2024)
CHAMPAGNE TASTING & OPTIONAL EXCURSIONS
This morning the group will enjoy breakfast at 8:00am. Depart the Chateau at approximately 9:30am for a delightful excursion to Epernay by private bus. Épernay is a charming little city sits on the left bank of the Marne River, and definitely worth a visit for any wine lover or history aficionado. We will visit the world-famous Moet & Chandon Champagne House for a tasting experience. Afterwards, we have made lunch reservations for the group to dine (a la carte to be paid directly at the restaurant), at the picturesque Bistro Restaurant Le Bellevue within the Royal Champagne Hotel located in Champillon. While dining on the terrace overlooking the beautiful landscape, be wowed by the cuisine prepared by the talented Chef Paolo Boscaro. He masterfully designs a delightful fusion of French gastronomy’s finest classics and Italian specialties, all while celebrating the rich and distinctive flavors of the Champagne region. Prepare to embark on a culinary journey like no other, where every dish is a harmonious symphony of taste and creativity.
Following lunch, guests can choose an OPTIONAL EXCURSION from the list below (at additional cost with advance RSVP required) –
– Vineyard Tasting Excursion to the Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Champagne House, followed by a short walking tour of the city-center of Reims. Additional Cost: $95 per person
– Vineyard Touring Excursion by Vintage Car through the Epernay vineyards. Additional Cost: $65 per person
This evening we have made dinner reservations at 7:00pm for the group to dine (a la carte to be paid directly at the restaurant), at the Domaine les Crayeres Restaurant Le Parc, to taste an exquisitely prepared culinary meal prepared by the talented Michelin-star Chef Philippe Mille. Late evening 11:00pm private transfer back to the Chateau. Overnight in your chosen private bedroom accommodations within the Chateau. (Breakfast included this day; Lunch & Dinner are a la carte paid directly dining reservations)
SUNDAY, SEP 8 (2024)
GOURMET CULINARY EXPERIENCE
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast this morning (8-9:00am) and relax – OR enjoy an OPTIONAL Cooking Class (at additional cost). A select few guests (6 maximum participants) will depart the Chateau for a short drive to Chef Denis’ restaurant O Delices des Papilles, to participate in a hands-on cooking class with Chef Denis, while discovering and learning about his personal vegetable and spice garden, then rolling up your sleeves preparing and cooking alongside Chef Denis, a typical French menu. For those opting to stay at the Chateau, enjoy swimming, reading or napping before another fun day begins. Then the remainder of the group will depart the Chateau at 12:30pm, to meet up with the cooking class participants at the restaurant, so everyone can enjoy the wonderful meal prepared by the cooking class participants and Chef Denis. Cooking Class Additional Cost: $175 per person
After lunch, at approximately 2:30pm, we will take a short drive to the charming countryside village of Bassuet for a local Champagne House visit and tasting. Depart at around 5:00pm for return back to the Chateau.
Sip aperitifs at 7:00pm while enjoying a historic short lecture of the famous 18th-century writer Denis Diderot, and his connection with the Chateau that includes insights into his lifestyle and culinary habits. Afterwards, the group will gather for a fabulously prepared “Le Diner de Sophie” (a 4-course tribute dinner to Sophie Volland, Denis Diderot’s muse, whose father built the Chateau d’Isle-sur-Marne as the family’s summer residence). The dinner experience will feature 18th-century inspired dishes prepared by Chef Denis, while a pianist will provide the background music. Overnight in your chosen private bedroom accommodations within the Chateau. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included this day; optional add-on cost for cooking class participants)
MONDAY, SEP 9 (2024)
CULTURAL VISIT TO NANCY
After breakfast this morning (8-9:00am), we will depart the Chateau on an excursion to the beautiful Art Nouveau city of Nancy (approximately 1-1/2-hr drive). Enjoy a guided visit of the city including museum visits; afterwards we have made lunch reservations at 1:00pm for the group to dine (a la carte to be paid directly at the restaurant), at the the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Place Stanislas, within the posh-chic Grande Cafe Foy, founded in 1850. Place Stanislas is considered as one of the loveliest most beautiful royal squares in Europe. It is an architectural jewel in Nancy’s crown, with its magnificent architecture and breathtaking decorative statues. After lunch, enjoy free time in Nancy exploring in this romantic old town, filled with lovely little boutiques, clothing designer pop-up stores, concept stores, interior design and gourmet food stores, next to art galleries and antique shops, including food marketplaces. Nibble on the famous French macaron almond flour cookies, which is said to have been invented in Nancy by Benedictine nuns. We recommend the marvelous patisserie, Maison des Soeurs Macarons; or perhaps try another traditional Nancy specialty, Bergamotte candies, at the pretty Lefèvre Lemoine.
Depart Nancy this late afternoon at 5:00pm, with private transfer back to the Chateau. Relax and freshen-up before this evening’s festivities. Enjoy aperitifs at 7:30pm with a concert featuring French 20th-century chansons conducted in “bal musette style” (accompanied by an accordion player). Chansons are the French art songs that originally began in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance periods, but became more popular in France since the 19th century. Afterwards, gather for a group “French Family Dinner” experience at 8:30pm, featuring a 3-course meal that is traditionally served in family homes. Overnight in your chosen private bedroom accommodations within the Chateau. (Breakfast & Dinner included this day; Lunch is a la carte paid directly dining reservations)
TUESDAY, SEP 10 (2024)
CELEBRATION OF CHAMPAGNE & KARL
Enjoy breakfast this morning (8-9:00am). Prepare for a memorable day, as we celebrate Karl Lagerfeld’s birthday, and walk in his footsteps to sip and dine as he would. We will depart the Chateau by private bus to the city of Reims. At 11:00am we will visit the prestigious Maison Ruinart’s Domaine les Crayeres. The House of Ruinart is unlike any other. It was the first established House of Champagne in 1729 and inspired by the intuition of a monk well ahead of his time. Explore the historic Maison Ruinart cellars with an expert champagne-host guide to learn how these chalk cathedrals reveal ancient heritage, steeped in tradition and savoir-faire. We will enjoy a marvelous 5-course Champagne Tasting Lunch. Afterwards we will stroll through the center of Reims, visiting the famous Basilique Saint-Remi. The Basilica of Saint-Remi is a medieval abbey church, founded in the 11th century over the chapel of St. Christophe where St. Remi was buried. It is the largest Romanesque church in northern France. We will continue onward with a visit to the famous Mumm Champagne House for a bubbly toast and tasting.
Depart Reims at 5:00pm with private transfer back to the Chateau. This evening we will “Salute Karl” with a Black & White themed soiree. At 7:30pm everyone will gather for a fun photo-shoot session with a professional photographer, while guests pose as Karl would do! Enjoy aperitifs at 8:00pm accompanied by a violinist, followed by the grand “Salute Karl Haute Couture” Gala Dinner prepared by Chef Denis. Dine on a masterfully prepared 4-course meal inspired as a tribute to the Chateau’s previous famous owner, Karl Lagerfeld. Then slip on your dancing shoes for an after-dinner party dance until the clock strikes midnight. Overnight in your chosen private bedroom accommodations within the Chateau. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included this day)
WEDNESDAY, SEP 11 (2024)
WELLNESS OR ACTIVE DAY
Enjoy breakfast this morning (8-9:00am). Choose your day’s experience – guests can choose an OPTIONAL Wellness Treatment or a Memorable Activity (at additional cost with advance RSVP required) from the list below –
– Make-up Workshop: Enjoy a professional session on how to create the perfect “French/Cosmopolitan face” with a makeup artist (maximum of 6 participants per 1-hr sessions). Additional Cost: $100 per person
– Beauty Treatments: Enjoy a variety of professional spa and beauty treatments selected off a Spa Menu (maximum 2 people per session; duration of treatments noted below). Choose from below menu:
Back Massage (35-minutes) – Additional Cost: $140 per person
Back & Legs Massage (45-minutes) – Additional Cost: $160 per person
Body Massage (60-minutes) – Additional Cost: $200 per person
Body & Face Massage (80-minutes) – Additional Cost: $295 per person
– Horseback Riding: Short 5-minute vehicle transfer to Matignicourt to enjoy a horseride from the stables back to Chateau (maximum 6 people per group ride; duration is 1-1/2 hr). Additional Cost: $65 per person + taxi cost
– Paramotor Flight: Short 20-minute vehicle transfer to Vaucler, to experience a thrilling ride on a powered paraglider strapped into a safety harness. Guests will board a two-seater paramotor and fly over the Chateau (weather permitting; maximum 2 people per ride; duration is 30-minutes). Additional Cost: $245 per person + taxi cost
– Hot Air Ballooning in Reims: A 50-minutes transfer to Reims, to experience a marvelous balloon ride high above the region with breathtaking views as you fly over the Champagne vineyards (weather permitting; occupancy is determined by balloon outfitter from 2-10 people; duration is 1-hr in the air). Additional Cost: $295 per person + taxi cost
For lunch, gather as a group at 12:30pm for a “Prestige Picnic” prepared by Chef Denis and served on the lawn by the pool. Spend the afternoon relaxing at the Chateau as you wish.
This evening, we will enjoy an aperitif at 7:30pm, followed by a finale “Diner sous les Etoiles” 3-course meal prepared by Chef Denis, served outside (weather permitting). Overnight in your chosen private bedroom accommodations within the Chateau. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included this day)
THURSDAY, SEP 12 (2024)
JOURNEY HOME – OR EXTENSION OPTIONS
After breakfast (8-9am), say farewell to your friends and the beautiful Chateau d’Isle-sur-Marne. Depart the Chateau on your own arrangements (or Thirdhome Adventures can assist with departure transfer needs). (Breakfast included this day) OR you may opt-in for an EXTENSION onboard a 5-star Uniworld River Voyage through either Burgundy or Provence; or any other customized extension that can be designed by Liz. Please inquire for more details.
OPTIONAL EXTENSION – UNIWORLD RIVER VOYAGE
BURGUNDY (OR) PROVENCE
HISTORIC PROPERTY FAQS
Along with the charm of staying in this lovely 18th-century Chateau d’Isle-sur-Marne, comes an acceptance and understanding as a guest, that this historic residence does not have air-conditioning nor do all bedrooms have their own private bathrooms, as modern homes do. As such, guests who opt-in to participate in this Adventure must have an open mind and be accepting of these historic interior design conditions; and be willing to be cozy with one another in sharing the residence together. All bedrooms have separate doors for privacy, but while some bedrooms have private bathrooms, some bedrooms share a bathroom that is adjoining between two rooms with doors that can be closed between the bedrooms/bathroom when in use. The residence is charmingly decorated in a modern French Country chic flair throughout.
The Chateau does not have an elevator, therefore guests must be able to access the ground floor and upper floor by two staircases with banisters. Upon arrival and departure, luggage will be handled by the Chateau staff, so guests will not have to carry baggage up and down the stairways.
In addition, due to the historic nature and strict property preservation requirements, each participant joining into this Adventure experience would be responsible for any damages that may result or that are incurred to the property during the stay on your behalf or per individual participant’s actions; therefore, any costs associated or incurred by such personal damages by our club members and/or their guests, would be the responsibility of the participating member and their guests, as per our Exchange Club terms & conditions.
THE CHATEAU BEDROOMS
UPPER FLOOR OF CHATEAU
All Chateau Rooms offer 1 King Bed/Double Occupancy
MASTER BEDROOM #1 – with Master Bathroom that shares with Room #2
BEDROOM #2 – Connects with above Master Bedroom & shares Bathroom
BEDROOM #3 – with private Bathroom
BEDROOM #4 – shares a Bathroom with Bedroom #5
BEDROOM #5 – shares a Bathroom with Bedroom #4
BEDROOM #6 – shares a Bathroom with Bedroom #7
BEDROOM #7 – shares a Bathroom with Bedroom #6
UPPER FLOOR DIAGRAM/LAYOUT
- 6 Nights Historic Accommodations in the 17th-century Chateau d’Isle-sur-Marne
- Full-service staff with onsite Chateau management
- Rooms are assigned and defined as noted above in “Chateau Bedrooms” section
- Gourmet Culinary Chef prepared Group Meals as defined in itinerary and noted below
- 6 American Buffet Breakfasts, 4 Gourmet Lunches, and 5 Dinners as group gatherings
- Regional Lunch Reservations have been pre-arranged (guests order a la carte at own cost)
- Local Dinner Reservations at Michelin-star establishments (guests order a la carte at own cost)
- Guided sightseeing excursions for the organized group as planned in the itinerary
- Exclusive Champagne Estate Tastings & Vineyard Visits as planned in the itinerary
- Deluxe bus transportation provided for the pre-arranged group activities per itinerary
- An Exclusive Thirdhome & Chateau d’Isle-sur-Marne Welcome Gift
What’s not Included
- International Airfare and/or Internal Domestic Flights guests choose to arrange
- Ground Transportation from Paris to Chateau (can be quoted)
- Rail Tickets on TGV high-speed train from Paris to Champagne region (can be quoted)
- Rental Cars can be arranged by participants on their own
- Meals noted as “a la carte” in the group scheduled itinerary (pay direct at restaurants)
- Alcoholic beverages that are not included in the group itinerary (pay direct with Chateau or restaurants)
- Optional Activities offered in the Adventure Itinerary (will require an RSVP and an add-on cost)
- Spa/Beauty Treatments offered in this Adventure will require an RSVP and an add-on cost
- Personally elected pre and post nights/extensions you wish to do (Liz can curate if desired)
- OPTIONAL EXTENSION River Cruise – 5-star Uniworld River Voyage through Bordeaux (OR) Burgundy
- “Cancel for Any Reason” travel insurance – GET A QUOTE with USI Affinity (must be purchased within 14-days of confirming your participation with the required Adventure trip deposit); otherwise Standard Insurance coverage is available to be purchased at any time prior to departure, for all other medical and approved covered reasons.
VISA & PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS
- ENTRY INTO THE EU – View Requirements & Country Updates – Effective beginning in 2024, ETIAS travel authorization is an entry requirement for visa-exempt countries, which includes U.S. Citizens travelling to any of these 30 European countries. Your ETIAS document will be linked to a traveler’s passport and specific name. It is valid for up to three years or until the passport expires, whichever comes first. If you get a new passport, you need to get a new ETIAS travel authorization. Currently, U.S. citizens are REQUIRED to complete this form when the website becomes officially active to do so, and travelers must have a valid passport.
- All Other Nationalities – View the List of Countries Requiring ETIAS
- PASSPORTS – U.S. Travelers MUST have validity of minimum 6 months or longer at the time travel occurs, otherwise the risk of denied travel could be experienced per airline carrier rules and country entry requirement mandates with Customs & Immigrations; EU Travelers MUST have validity of minimum 3 months or longer at time travel occurs. We recommend that our members travel abroad with a photocopy of their passport and applicable visas. Your photocopy should be packed separately from your actual passport. We also recommend leaving a copy at home with your emergency contact or entrusted family or friend.
- PROOF OF RETURN OR ONWARD TICKET – France requires proof of onward ticket or return to your original destination or another destination outside of their country, to ensure you are not staying past the 90-days tourist time allowance.
Adventure pricing excludes “Not Included” items as noted above, as well as the optional Extensions
$6,595 per person based on Double Occupancy
Please inquire for Single Occupancy
DEPOSIT REQUIRED: $2,595 per person (non-refundable)
FINAL PAYMENT DUE: JUN 7, 2024
This Adventure requires 10 people to operate at the price quoted; if less participants join this adventure than an increase and/or decrease in cost would occur, which Thirdhome will advise all participants.
Due to the historic nature and strict property preservation requirements, each participant joining into this Adventure experience would be responsible for any damages that may result or that are incurred to the property during the stay on your behalf or per individual participant’s actions; therefore, any costs associated or incurred by such personal damages by our club members and/or their guests, would be the responsibility of the participating member and their guests, as per our Exchange Club terms & conditions.
ADVENTURE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Adventure is non-refundable (this applies to all deposits and final payments).
This Adventure requires 10 people to operate at the price quoted; if less participants join this adventure than an increase and/or decrease in cost would occur, which Thirdhome will advise all participants.
Thirdhome strongly recommends that all participants purchase travel insurance in order to participate in an Adventure. Travel Insurance is required to be purchased at the time of deposit should you wish to be covered under the “Cancel for Any Reason” plan, or no later than 14-days of confirming your participation (your paid Adventure deposit); otherwise Standard Insurance can be purchased at any time prior to your departure.
Thirdhome has partnered with USI Affinity Travel Insurance providing members full travel coverage with a discount – Click here to obtain a quote.
Thirdhome Adventures reserves the right to modify, chance or cancel itinerary accommodations and/or alter tour routing and operations, if conditions beyond our control and that of our travel partners who operate our journeys, require such alterations thereof due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Any traveler that elects not to purchase travel insurance, agrees to release Thirdhome and its tour operation partners from liability for any loss of funds incurred due to the cancellation of a specific Thirdhome Adventure as a result of, but not limited to, an act of God, a failure to purchase travel insurance, the cessation of business with respect to a tour operator/ground operator partnered services, and/or the failure of a tour operator/ground operator to refund consumer deposits or payments following the cancellation of a Thirdhome Adventure or a material failure to complete the operation of any Thirdhome Adventure.