Imagine casting out into the great wide open in unnamed waters in southern Chile with two unbelievable fully-equipped Mercedes Benz vans able to transport anglers to the most remote regions of Patagonia. This amazing fly fishing experience allows flexibility and complete freedom to move around, navigating off-grid within all-terrains wherever the fish are biting best. From Brown, Rainbow, and Brook Trout as well as Atlantic and Pacific Salmon, fish everything and everywhere, including glacial and freestone rivers to spectacular spring creeks. Each luxurious sportsmobile accommodates only 2-3 anglers in cozy comfort, and the Adventure includes your very own professional fishing guide and a cook, along with an assistant to help with every little detail. What a game changer in the sport of fly fishing!
Optional Add-On Experience: Consider adding a pre or post night at one of the extraordinary eco-lodges or fly fishing lodges to get acclimated before you venture out.
Dates: Custom Request. Fly fishing season occurs November through April. All trips are based on a Saturday-Saturday schedule.
Trip Length: 7 nights/8 days
Cost: Starting from $5500 per person
- Six days of expert guided fly fishing with daily guided fishing outings sharing one guide/two anglers
- Ground transfers to/from Santiago, Balmaceda or Coyhaique airports to the Sportsmobile
- All meals and beverages including Chilean wines while onboard the Sportsmobile
- Go off-road and get up close and personal to where the most extraordinary fish are biting
- Prime seasons for salmon fishing and large migratory Browns, Rainbow and Brook Trouts
- Luxury sportsmobile ATV fly fishing experience