Join into the Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Island Hideaway Adventure by MAR 1st and SAVE $1000 per couple/two adults sharing an Island Bure-Bungalow.
- Gain THIRDHOME-only private access to Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Island Resort for a week of personal interaction with Jean-Michel Cousteau and his esteemed resort team.
- Participate in guided diving and snorkeling experiences with Jean-Michel Cousteau and his expert marine biologist, Johnny Singh.
- Learn how to dive during optional courses for adults and children that are offered by the Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Island Resort diving team.
- Enjoy unparalleled access to some of the world’s most spectacular land and seascapes.
- Taste ocean-to-plate meals of Fijian cuisine, South Pacific and Asian-inspired delicacies by the resort’s Executive Chef Raymond Lee.
- Encounter cultural island experiences and events curated exclusively for THIRDHOME guests.
INCLUSIONS OF ADVENTURE:
- Meet & greet service at Nadi and Savusavu domestic airport terminals
- Private vehicle return transfer from Savusavu Airport to the resort
- 7 nights luxury bure accommodations (various bure types & locations are available and are offered based on first come basis)
- All island resort gourmet meals (à la carte breakfast, lunch & dinner – adult & children’s menus available) excluding Premium Experiences
- Bottled non-alcoholic beverages, specialty teas & espresso coffees, fresh lemonade & afternoon tea daily
- Educational lectures, guided snorkeling and optional diving with Jean-Michel Cousteau and the resort resident marine biologist, Johnny Singh
- Welcome event catered sunset cocktail party with selected beverages, signature cocktails and canapés accompanied by a four-piece reggae band.
- Evening entertainment – Chiefly traditional ceremonies, dancing and nightly band boys with kava for guests
- Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment, tennis equipment, paddle boards, kayaks and Hobie-Catamarans
- Daily schedule of complimentary resort activities including five scheduled off-site excursions for the week, including traditional village visit, waterfall and rainforest hike and swim, mangrove educational tour, local school visit “Connect with Kids” program, and guided local farmers’ market tour.
- One complimentary luxury spa treatment of choice per guest selected from the resort spa menu.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout resort
- Complimentary overnight wash and fold laundry service
- Island Kids Bula Program: Daily Bula Club (Kids Club) program for children 0 -12yrs. Complimentary dedicated nanny 8:30 am – 6:30 pm for each child under 6 & one dedicated nanny per bure 6:30pm – 9pm. Fijian buddy 8:30am – 9pm for children 6-12 yrs. Teenage activity program with dedicated activities staff member 8:30am – 6pm. Access to world-renowned children’s educational program “School Under the Sea”.
Terms and Conditions apply to all Adventures. Optional travel insurance available, please inquire for a quote.