Experience an immersive week of invigorating Italian culture, cuisine and wines at Maestro Bocelli’s childhood estate and vineyards. Explore Italy’s greatest highlights while discovering the life and passions of Andrea Bocelli as you tour historical gems of Ancient Rome, Lazio and Tuscany with your personal guide. Enjoy luxurious accommodations within the stunning and exclusive Bocelli FarmHouse villa, where you will experience a unique selection of curated day tours to Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Lucca, Arezzo and many picturesque villages. Glamorous activities will take you to some of the best tailors, couture shops and private artist studios. Go behind the culinary counters to experience gastronomic tastings, roll-up your sleeves alongside a chef-led cooking class and celebrate the harvesting of grapes with plenty of luscious wine-tasting opportunities in top Tuscan canteens. Embark on the coveted opportunity to tour inside the Bocelli vineyards and cellars to taste the private collection of family wines, in addition to enjoying personal time with some of the Bocelli family.
Optional Add-On Experience: Attend an exclusive Opera Performance by Andrea Bocelli on select available dates.
Dates: Custom Request
Trip Length: Package stays vary between 3-7 nights
Cost: Starting from $5995 per person
- Private transportation during stay for scheduled excursions
- Private customized tours with English-speaking guide and driver (4-6 hours per day)
- Wine Tastings at Bocelli Cellar, Bolgheri, Siena, Lucca and Chianti wineries (can vary)
- Daily meal options include prepared breakfasts, picnic lunches and 4-course dinners
- Guided tours of the Bocelli Vineyards
- Cooking lessons with personal chef
- Accademia Gallery in Florence “skip the line” entrance tickets
- Romantic private picnics